First, make sure that your laptop is connected to the Internet.
In Windows Search, type Mobile Plans and open the app.
To add Keepgo eSIM profile to your Windows 10 laptop, you need to use a QR code that we send to you via email. Once you get it, do the following:
- Click on the Start button > Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles.
- Under eSIM profiles, select Add a new profile to download and install Keepgo eSIM.
You can manually switch between profiles:
- Open Settings.
- Click Cellular.
- Click Manage eSIM profiles.
- Select an eSIM profile that you want to discontinue and click Stop using next to it.
- You will see the following message: “You'll be disconnected from this cellular network. Continue?” Click YES.
- Choose the network that you’d like to connect to, and click Use to activate a new profile.
To connect to cellular data using an eSIM profile
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles.
- Under eSIM profiles, select the profile you want, and then select Use.
- Select Yes for This will use cellular data from your data plan and may incur charges. Do you want to continue? You’ll be connected to a cellular data network and ready to go.