How do I set up eSIM on Google Pixel 3/Google Pixel 4?
1. In Settings, go to Network & Internet > Mobile Network > Click on "+"
2. You can now scan your QR code or enter the code manually
3. When the device asks for your confirmation, click on Activate
4. The device will automatically install your profile
7. Choose Keepgo ...
How do I set up eSIM on IOS device?
Once the eSIM is added to your device, please follow the steps from the video or the instructions below to activate the eSIM plan in your iOS device settings and start using the data right away.
1. Turn on your eSIM under Cellular/Mobile Plan.
2. Select your eSIM for Cellular/Mobile data and...
How do I setup eSIM on my Android device?
There are 2 ways to add an eSIM to your device(please note these steps may differ depending on your device):
Option 1 – By scanning the eSIM QR Code
To scan the QR Code and set up your eSIM, please follow these steps:
1. Go to your account to find your QR code
2. Go to Settings on your device
How do I setup eSIM on Windows 10 computers?
First, make sure that your laptop is connected to the Internet.
In Windows Search, type Mobile Plans and open the app.
To add Keepgo eSIM profile to your Windows 10 laptop, you need to use a QR code that we send to you via email. Once you get it, do the following:
Click on the Start button &g...
How to setup eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+ devices?
Before starting the installation process of your eSIM, please ensure you are connected to the Internet either using your mobile data or Wi-Fi network.
Follow this guideline on how to install an eSIM on your Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+.
1. Head into your Settings > Connections