Once the eSIM is added to your device, please follow the steps from the video or the instructions below to activate the eSIM plan in your iOS device settings and start using the data right away.
1. Turn on your eSIM under Cellular/Mobile Plan.
2. If you want to use both your lines, turn on “Allow Cellular Data Switching” from Cellular/Mobile data menu. Meanhwile, if you want to use only Keepgo eSIM, then turn it off to avoid charges on your other line.
3. Enable Data Roaming (Please turn off your primary line to avoid roaming charges from your carrier provider when overseas)
*You will not be charged with any extra payments by us with Data Roaming option On
If you still don't have connectivity, please check your APN (access point name) settings, probably your APN was not set automatically. You can set the APN manually, please find the APN details in myaccount.keepgo.com > eSIM lines->More information
On your iOS device, you can view your APN settings in one of the following locations:
- Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network
- Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network
The eSIM QR code is unique and can be installed only once. If you lost/changed your device, you have to download a new eSIM. However, you can contact us via chat or email email@example.com and we assist you with any issue.