Keepgo SIM card allows unlimited tethering, which works in most countries with most mobile device models.
If you use either of the eSIM bundles listed below, you need to change the APN settings of the personal hotspot to mobile.three.com.hk to make it work on your iOS and Android devices.
- Andromeda eSIM
- Auriga eSIM
- Cassiopeia eSIM
- Lynx eSIM
- Perseus eSIM
- Solaris eSIM
- Chamaeleon eSIM
Sometimes the personal hotspot option doesn't appear immediately after the APN is changed. In such cases, we recommend you wait until it shows up and turn off/on eSIM to activate it.
To activate eSIM tethering on your eSIM-enabled iOS device, take the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot.
- Turn on “Allow Others to Join.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi Password” to create a password for your hotspot.
- Finally, you can connect your other devices to your iOS device’s hotspot to share its internet connection.
To activate eSIM tethering on your eSIM-enabled Android device, take the following quick steps:
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi hotspot.”
- Under “Wi-Fi hotspot,” you’ll see an option for “Sharing connection via eSIM.” Toggle this option on.
- You can now connect your other devices to your Android device’s hotspot to share its internet connection.