Two ways to add data to your Keepgo balance are Pay-as-you-go and Auto-refill.
You can refill your line with any of the following payment methods:
- all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover);
- iDEAL or Bancontact (please set the currency in your account to EURO for such refills);
- And cryptocurrency (please note that each cryptocurrency has a minimum payment limit).
With Pay-As-You-Go, you add the desired amount of data whenever you run out of it. We will send you an alert via email when your balance falls below 250Mb, 100Mb, or reaches 0Mb.
To add more data to your Keepgo Line, create an account at https://myaccount.keepgo.com/, add your Line (use the last 8 digits of the number printed on the SIM/back side of the hotspot as the Line ID), press the Refill button on your Line’s managing panel and then choose the desired amount of data you’d like to add to your balance.
For your convenience, you may change the currency in your account to EUR:
When Auto-Refill is activated, and it's time to reset the line's usage, our system initiates an automatic refill of a specific number of megabytes based on the line's plan:
- For Lifetime World plans, an automatic refill of 100MB is attempted.
- For Lifetime Europe plans, an automatic refill of 1024 megabytes is applied.