Before inserting the SIM, please make sure the device is not carrier locked and use Micro or Standard adapters if necessary (adapters come in a package with a Keepgo SIM)
Once the chip is in SIM tray, please turn ON Mobile data and Data Roaming.
- Tap Settings, then choose Connections/ Network & Internet ;
- Select Data usage > Mobile Data ON
- Tap Mobile Networks > Data Roaming ON
To make sure that the internet is flawless, please check the APN settings.
- Go to Settings
- More / Network & Internet / Connections
- Mobile Networks
- Access Point Names
- Create a new APN profile as listed below: For SIMs which ICCID starts with '8934' APN: internet.keepgo.com Username and Password: leave blank For SIMs which ICCID starts with '8944' APN: EE Username and Password: leave blank
- Check if the Authentication type is set to NONE and Internet Protocol is set to IPv4 only; APN type — only default, all other fields must be blank or not set.
Settings may vary a little depending on the device’s model.