Before starting the installation process of your eSIM, please ensure you are connected to the Internet either using your mobile data or Wi-Fi network.
Follow this guideline on how to install an eSIM on your Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+.
1. Head into your Settings > Connections
2. Tap on SIM card manager
3. Select Add mobile plan
4. Select ‘Scan Carrier QR code’
5. Position the QR Code within the guided lines to scan it and enter the confirmation code if prompted
6. Once the eSIM plan has been detected, tap on Add
7. When your plan has been registered, select OK to turn on the plan
8. Once you have activated your eSIM, you can view it in SIM card manager
9. Turn on eSIM under Mobile Network
10. Enable Mobile Data
11. Enable Data Roaming (Please turn off your primary line to avoid roaming charges from your carrier provider when overseas)
12. If you still don't have connectivity, please check your APN (access point name) settings, probably your APN was not set automatically. You can set the APN manually, please find the APN details in myaccount.keepgo.com > eSIM lines>More information
Here's how to manually change APN settings on Samsung Galaxy devices:
- Tap the Settings app > Connections.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
Tap “Add New” and enter the APN details from myaccount.keepgo.com > eSIM lines>More information.
You can also follow the instructions from the video - Galaxy S21 / Ultra / Plus: How to Add an eSIM Mobile Plan (Dual SIM)